Home & School Association
- Support the development of Christ the King Schools
- Support school-sponsored activities of all students
- Support in all learning areas of CTK education
- Promote fundraising events to provide support for the mission of CTK Schools and school sponsored activities
- Boost parent support in all areas of fundraising
- Raise parent awareness of Home & School’s support for CTK Schools.
- Have FUN with all our efforts and adventures!
- Encourage parent support in Home & School activities
- Help parents feel connected to CTK Schools through discussion, social events, and membership meetings
- Focus on volunteer (service) hours and guide, report, and recognize parents
- Seek ways to boost parent interaction
- Promote Teacher Appreciation events
- Provide monetary aid for teaching supplies
- Promote underwriting for teacher and student actions that improve school and student leadership development
- Inspire as many Teacher/Student/Parent suggestions as possible
- Support ways to increase our teacher interaction in NCEA
Christ the King Diocesan Schools strive to keep our families informed. The 2023-2024 school year’s officers and committee chairs’ names along with positions are listed below. This information is provided so that school families can get in touch with appropriate people to help them navigate special activities and events throughout the school year for all grades Pre-K through High School!
Recording & Corresponding Secretary
Elementary Parent Coordinator
Jr. High/High School Room Parent Coordinator
Fall Festival Chair
Hot Dog Booth (South Plains Fair) Chair
Angel Workshop Chair